Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase requisition settings in ECC & gATP to do a.check in gATP

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can I check the availability check for purchase requisition (ME51N) in gATP.

Can anyone please help me what are all the settings required to do availability check in gATP for purchase requisition.

I know the settings how to do for the purchase order availability check in APO but not sure what settings are required to do availability check in gATP for purchase requisition.

Please..

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

If you have properly set up Purchase Orders, then Purchase requisitions will probably work OK.

Are you having a problem?

Best Regards,

DB49

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

I could not see APO availability screen when I click on 'availability' tab in ME51N.

I can see nothing when I click on availability tab in ME51N -purchase requisition creation.

By the by can you plz send me the settings which I need to set up for purchase order ME21N.

I hope only one setting is required for this ME21N that is req.profile in ecc and apo. other than that there is nothing to do the settings availability in ME21N.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

In general, standard PRs/POs do not need an availability check, since you are buying the material from a Vendor, and you typically have no idea of what his components are.

Are you talking about Stock Transport Purchase Orders/Stock Transport Purchase Reqs?   Or....?

Best Regards,

DB49

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB..

Based on my analyses we can do the availability check for PReq also in APO. Please find below screenshot which is required the settings to do availability check in APO for PReq. Here we need to assign the doc type, supplying plant to checking rule then It will triggers to APO for availability check or otherwise 'no'. Tested without/with and its triggering to APO if we maintain & No-apo check forPReq if we do not maintain this settings in ecc.

Thanks for your helpful information..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

So, as indicated by your screenshot, I guess you were talking about Stock Transport Purchase Requisitions.  I am pleased that you were able to find this setting on your own.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)