cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Synchronization Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert

when i run mds_load_cockpit for replicate material to srm one client in monitore tab all status and process is green but in comm_product table i havent any product

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you please check if the following note can be of help?

1273297 - Master data synchronisation: Replication fails

Besides, would you please check if these materials are Configurable Materials with MARA-KZKFG set to 'X'? If so, such material can't be transfered as mentioned in note 996192。

Hope this helps:)

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tnx for ur attention

i check MARA-KZKFG and i havent any material set to X

But i found that some of material with MARA-XCHPF set to X (batch management) and these material cant be transfer

Regards

Elham

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

This is very strange. The behavior should be consistent.
If you can reproduce this for new material subject to batch management, please create incident under component AP-MD-PRO-SYN。

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

ur suggest note have an error : document was not released

and i dont understand ur sentence :please create incident under component AP-MD-PRO-SYN。

i create new material with batch management and run mds_load_cockpit to replicate it in srm but this material didnt transfer to srm why? all of my old material that have not batch management indicator was replicate to srm

why?

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first note is already archived, and you may ignore it since it has nothing to do with your case.

The reason why configurable materials are not transferred is because that it is not supported.

You may download the scecond note to check this.

For material subject to batch management, it should not be replicated too in one client scenario.

I suggest you create incident in SAP to report this error if you can reproduce this. It is difficult to figure out the reason without deeper investigation.

The correct component is AP-MD-PRO-SYN instead of SRM*, because it is one client scenario.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

tnx ok i checked it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nobody knows?