Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot UD reversal for calibration orders

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have calibration inspection where inspection lots are generated for which RR and UD done and after that PM calibration orders are closed. Now due to some issue without doing RR they did UD for some inspection lots. Now they want to reverse UD then do RR and again UD.

How this can be done.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Run the program RQEVAC50  through SE38, Enter the Inspection Lot & execute. UD will be reversed & you can enter result from start as it will be again in QI stock. Make sure your order is not in TECO status.

Regards,

Deep Dave.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Thanks for your help. I tried to execute the report but system shows the message that

Program RQEVAC50 does not exist.

When I search for the programs which starts with RQEVA, I am getting below list and program you mentioned is not there in the list..

How to proceed further..

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There will be lots of threads on UD reversal program where you find the exact OSS notes. Please refer those and take technical help for its implementation in your system . Remember one thing during logic writing surely maintain inspection type = 14 where UD reversal is required.

Regards

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

you can use the program RQEVAC50 of the attached note 175842 to reset
stock transfer postings for the usage decision. Please create an
executable program regarding to this note.

Check the given note.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep, I think with this note we can reverse the stock posting through inspection lot. Can we use the same note to reset status from UD ICCO to REL to enable result recording?

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I put sme light over here, for reversal of UD they need to put the inspection type =14 in logic without that not possible. Secondly for editing the old result values with newer one, they need to design the separate transaction where they need to play with statues at table level.

Only this workaround is possible.

Regards

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would request you all to go through the following SAP notes. It will definitely solve the purpose,

1) 33924 - Reversing usage decisions.

2) 175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from usage decision.

Regards,

Deep Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Take the UD reversal , it works for sure.

regards

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

How to take UD reversal....

Thanks

Kumar

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Have you tried with SAP report RQEVAC50 ( I have tried this for Process Order scenario ) .

Keep Calibration order open & try.

Regards,

Deep Dave. 

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to run this..can you guide me...

Thanks

Kumar

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not so sure but could you try if the exit QEVA0008 is useful here! I would suggest to use long term inspection characteristics in task list to avoid this in future. With this functionality you can record the results after UD

Anand