cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger mail on submit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have an offline adobe form. I need to trigger a mail to user who is submitting the offline form that his request has been submitted.

I believe i have to design some web service call on button click of offline form.

Being a newbie, I am not having a picture about how I can wrap some web service code behind a button click of offline form.

Please share your valuable inputs.

BR,

Aspire

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"button click"....what do you mean? Are you submitting the form by a button control directly on the form?

The "offline" model I am more familiar with is that you mean they complete the form, save it and will send it back by some means such as email as an attachment. Then you have a "listener" to receive that email, parse/strip the attachment and process it. You could use that same means to then email back the acknowledgement of receipt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Thanks a lot for your valuable reply. Reqt is that user will have a SUBMIT button on form. Once he clicks it, a mail with form attachment will automatically go to SAP. This mail id, will be the one configured in SPRO against the form. I believe this has auto mail with form attachment should also be done via web service.

In addition to this, I need to send an acknowledgement mail to the user submitting the form that his request has been sent to SAP successfully. I believe this has to be done via web service too.

You could use that same means to then email back the acknowledgement of receipt.

Chris,

How can I configure this receipt acknowledgement option. Should it be done in SPRO.

BR,

Aspire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Also please let me know whether I can customize this mail as per the subject & body that i want to send to employee or is it standard acknowledge mail with some content like - "Form received success in SAP etc.."

BR,

Aspire

Answers (0)