cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination condition not saving...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I designed an multimapping interface where one source is split to muliple receivers sucessfully using multiple maps and by filtering the output using each map

Question:

I am trying to design using one map

when the single map generates all 10 output message types, all the 10 output types been received by all recivers even though the receiver condition is specfied ex Werks = test1, Werks=test2.......

I tried with context object usinf insert rule (not local rule) in receiver dertermination

I know receiver determination acts first than interface determination, however when I try to set the same  xpath condition in interface determination it is not saving and the occurance is 0...unbounded as its a multimapping scenario

- will enhanced receiver determination will work using one map or in one map I have to use different message like message1 , message2, message3... and filter the mapping

inputs are appreciated I  googled most of the documents....could not find an answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you using 0 to unbounded in target side?

What I understood from your description,you will create different 10 messages through single mapping from one input message. So you may give max occurrence as 1.

If you want to send different interfaces in different receiver, you need to create different Operation Mapping and in Interface Determination,you need to put condition to determine which OM will be executed based on condition.

If you create one OM and MM, each and every receiver will receive all the messages.

Suman

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you make the receiver agreement? If the interface name and namespace is set to *, I would understand that that receiver will receive all the messages created from your muli-mapping.

Can you show us a screenshot about your receiver determination condition?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created 3 receiver agreements for 3 receivers, there is no * I have created separate receiver inbound interfaces for all the receivers

suman, I am using multimapping, if target root node is 1:1, we cannot create multiple messages needs to be unbounded

is this an issue in PI 7.3 dual stack....

Why was the receiver determination getting all 10 files to all 3 receivers and why is interface determination not able to save any condition ?