cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro-XI-WebDynpro scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to upload a file though a WebDynpro Java screen and send it to XI synchronously. XI will do the transformation and then return the file synchronously to the WebDynpro Java application.

As I understand, I need to create webservice on XI and expose it to be used by the WebDynpro client so that the upload file can reach XI. This webservice can be created from the XI interface itself.

But I am stuck at the other end. How do I create a webservice which will enable the transformed file to go back to the WebDynpro client. (as a link http link to the file)

Regards,

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will create a webservice server at XI side (sender soap) and will need to create a webservice client application inside java stack. Just use NWDS projects for the initial input.

It'll create the classes for the .wsdl you provide, and then you can deploy this application in Web AS Java and access it through webdynpro.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

Thanks for your answer. But I will further need your help.I have already created the sender soap - webservice by using 'Define WebService'. Can you help me out in creating a webservice client application inside the java stack? Any examples ot documents will be appreciated.

Regards,

Shobhit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor