cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Forms - Allowable Value Search functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

At present we are designing forms for Position creation and change. As part of these forms we have a requirement for search options similar to the SAP fields for allowable values. Where there is a discrete list of a few selection items, such as for Employee Group, then potentially a drop-down list can be populated. My question is, for large selection items such as Position ID or Org Unit ID where thousands of selections may be returned, and where additional information is required to make the selection, is there an easy way to display this information without creating additional forms, etc. This functionality is standard with Web Dynpro GUI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishanu

Thank-you for the information. Unfortunately we are using NW04 SP14, using Java WDs and RFC calls to BAPIs (as not all functions are supported by Web Services for this version of NW).

Is there any solution or approach that you would suggest for this version of NW (other then to upgrade)?

Thanks

Steve

krishanu_biswas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stevem Boardman,

This is also possible with the Adobe interactive form integrated in Web Dynpro runtime. But, you need to have a ZCI style form. Which essentially means that you will have to be on NW04s SP09 atleast (menrioning a little details about your landscape helps always for example NW04/04s/ACF/ZCI/SP level/WD for ABAP/WD for Java etc.).

Please provide some more details so that i can suggest you some solution in this regard. In WD4Java integration, it is possible.

Best Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishanu,

Could you please tell me how I can implement searh help in my Adobe form based on WebDynpro Java applicaton. I amrunning on NW04s SP11 and I really do not have any clue of providing search hlp in Adobe forms.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Shobhit