cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on HANA one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How to configure BO Client tools with HANA one on AWS ?

Can we connect local BO client tools(installed on local machine) with HANA one on AWS?

Regards,

Nagaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

SAP HANA One is the same HANA software which you can get on Premise with server, studio and client(s). If you follow the quick start guide,the instance will open JDBC port for any external communication. Technically, it will be the same configuration as long as your firewall is set appropriately to communicate HANA in cloud.

Regards,

Swapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapan,

I want to deploy my dashboard/Webi report on AWS , I want to connect to SAP HANA One with BO IDT and publish the reports on AWS .

Can you please guide me how it can be done?

Regards,

Nagaraj

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

SAP HANA One does not include any BI tools yet. However, you can connect to the HANA One instance either via JDBC or ODBC. For you, HANA is running in cloud and can be connected from any application or tool either running on any cloud or on-premise via JDBC or ODBC,  HANA One hostname (Elastic IP is preferred) and user credentials.

Regards,

Swapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapan,

Thanks for you reply.

Do we have any docs/links on how to configure BO on AWS ?

I want to deploy the reports/Dashboards on AWS BO server .

Regards,

Nagaraj

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Nagraj,

As we mentioned earlier, SAP BusinessObjects are not yet directly integrated with SAP HANA One. Hence, any official guidance is not provided. However, a partner solution of SAP BusinessObjects at AWS Marketplace is available. You may check this out if it meets your business (also cost model) and technical needs. Again, this is not directly connected with HANA One and no community support for BO is available in this forum for now.

Regards,

Swapan