cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access SAP HANA One Management Console

Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

for testing purposes, i got one SAP HANA One Dev. edition on AWS. Connecting via SAP HANA Studio works, although the yellow triangle and the message 'sapstartsrv' Service not started appears. HOSTS configuration file is edited.

Now I'm trying to access the SAP HANA One Management Console, but my requests are instantly aborted. Ports 22, 80 and 443 are opened. Tracing my request with Fiddler, it says that the socket connection failed. After revoking the ports, my requests are timed out.

Did anyone face the same problem and can give me adivce?

At all, is it possible to access the SAP HANA One Management Console in Dev. edition?

Thanks, Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

SAP HANA One Management Console is only available in SAP HANA One which you subscribe paying 99 cents/hour from AWS Marketplace.

By the for new SAP HANA One users

PROMOTION- February 18- March 31, 2013 - AWS customers who are new to SAP Hana One on the AWS Marketplace will receive $120 of AWS Promotion Credit if they use at least 10 hours of SAP Hana One between February 18 and March 31, 2013. For AWS Marketplace customers who qualify, the Promotional credit will be sent to the email address registered to their AWS Marketplace account. Restrictions apply; see offer terms at https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/help/201119060

Regards,

Swapan

Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapan,

thanks for your reply. It left me a bit confused. Please clarify:

SAP HANA One Management Console is available in SAP HANA One on AWS Business Edition,

but it is not available in SAP HANA One on AWS Developer Edition?

Thanks, Stephan

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Yes, your above statement is correct. SAP HANA One is for commerical and productive uses. We only call it SAP HANA One without any further text to it like "Business Edition".

Developer Edition from any cloud provider including AWS does not have SAP HANA One Management Console.

Regards,

Swapan

Answers (0)