cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there experts,

I still don't have a very clear understanding of what one could do and how could potentially develop a business idea on SAP HANA One.

It would be much appreciated if anyone could join this discussion and comment on the following case scenario:

• Suppose there is a business idea that consists of a website for customers to make reservations on restaurants. Let's assume the restaurant owner/manager could be potentially interested on the product because of the business analysis they can have from the collected data. The question is, could we implement this on SAP HANA One?

I hope the community join this discussion, all comments are welcome.

Regards,

Alejandro Fonseca.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

Thank you for your idea on SAP HANA One. I would like to draw your attention to the SAP Startup Focus Program which encourages startup ideas and fosters development and go-to-market based on the idea. May I suggest you have a look at the program at http://www.saphana.com/community/learn/startups

Thereafter, if you are interested to join, please reach out to any one (or all) of the contacts below based on your geography. And one of us will engage with you to evaluate your idea, refine it if needed, and take it through the program.

US: mayank.mathur@sap.com, h.patel@sap.com, dharini.ramakrishnan@sap.com

Europe and Middle East: james.crawford@sap.com

Asia Pacific: suneet.agera@sap.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Suneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneet,

Thank you for your response.

I have already started the process on SAP Startup Focus Program. The reason I started this conversation was to quickly get info about what we can do on AWS and how to do it.

Thanks again and hope to keep in touch with you.

Mario.