Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA One Management Console - Addons -> logout

fabian_krger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I select "Addons" in the HANA One Management Console, I get logged out instantly. I tried clearing cache/cookies as well as switching browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE10).

Since it's probably hard to answer the question with this information, I tried to debug a little bit:

Problem seems to be that there are some AJAX requests (/hanaonewebadmin/UpdateManager/getPackageList/installpackage/wait, /hanaonewebadmin/UpdateManager/getPackageList/newpackage, /hanaonewebadmin/UpdateManager/getPackageList/installpackage/scheduledwi) are sent to the server and return

{

"resource": "sessionFilter",

"response": 221

}

This respone, on the other hand, leads to:

} else if ((installingerrorpackageList.response == '221') || (...) {

window.location = 'login.html';

} ...

So what is this sessionFilter and why is it returning 221?

Any hints appreciated,

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fabian_krger
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks to Mandar Khadilkar!

Today he was able to solve the problem.

The issue was that /root permissions were changed. I don't know why cause I did not change anything here (at least not on purpose).

This thread here seemed to have the same problem: https://scn.sap.com/message/15558136

Mandar was able to restore the permissions and will investigate further and maybe fix this in a next release, although the root cause is still unknown.

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for your follow-up message here.

Regards,

Swapan

fabian_krger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Swapan,

I just deployed a new HANA One Instance Rev. 91, upgraded portal to 1.2, HANA Rev. to 93, everything fine.

Now before deploying my backup from Rev. 80, I issued a "zypper update" command to update all packages to recent versions.

Now I have a similar problem with the HANA One portal:

After logging in, I can't see any instances (managed or unmanaged), it just displays "Please wait . . ."

In JavaScript Console I can see

GET https://54.154.98.165:8000/portal/console/getManagedInstances 502 (Bad Gateway)

Same is when I use the URL which directly leads me to the console for this instance:

/console.html?location=status&instance=<AWS Instance ID>

I then get (among others):

POST https://54.154.98.165:8000/portal/command/getHanaDetails 502 (Bad Gateway)

I think it might be related to some permissions again? Could you please give me a hint where to check them?

Other cause might be that apache2 was probably updated to a newer version?

Permissions on /root are already 750 (as this fixed an issue here: )

Thanks,

Fabian

EDIT:

/var/log/apache2/error_log says:

[Fri Jun 12 13:28:57 2015] [error] (502)Unknown error 502: proxy: pass request body failed to 127.0.0.1:8443 (localhost)

[Fri Jun 12 13:28:57 2015] [error] proxy: pass request body failed to 127.0.0.1:8443 (localhost) from <MY_PUBLIC_IP> ()

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

This is quite unique situation. We need to understand your landscape little better and hence requested you some additional information directly. At the end, we will summarize our findings here for the benefits of all our forum members.

Regards,

Swapan