HANA SP6 in HANA One
If you need SP6 in HANA One, please follow the steps. if you have any questions, please post your questions here.
1. Launch HANA One Rev 52.1 from SAP HANA One on AWS Marketplace
2. Verify your HANA Server version as Rev 52 and it is up and working (You can connect HANA Studio to connect with the Server make sure admin tab in HANA One management console shows HANA is up (not in transition), as shown below).
3. From Add-on manager, install Rev 62 add-on package (or newer package but skip Rev 56). Make sure you enter SYSTEM and hdbadm passwords correctly
4. When the installation is complete and successful, verify that your instance is upgraded correctly. You can find new HANA version at admin tab of the HANA One Management Console.
5. After the upgrade is verified, please stop and start your EC2 instance from EC2 management console.
6. You are ready to use SP6 (Rev 62) in HANA One.
If you have any questions, please post your question(s) here.
P.S. Troubleshooting: Re: Upgrade HO AWS REV52.1 HANA REV52 to REV68