Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA One SQL syntax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using SAP Hana One version 1.00.68.384084 with Spatial capabilities

I have some questions about the SQL syntax to be used for:

1. Is there a query I could use to check if a table was modified?

2. What is the syntax to insert spatial data into a table (insert points for instance) and specify the points SRID? By default SRID=0.

3. How to I alter SRID of a geometry

4. Which SRID's are supported by Hana?

5. What UOM(units of measure) are supported by Hana. For instance if I use ST_DISTANCE, what UOM is returned? Could I specify another UOM?

Thank you,

Ovidiu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ovidiu,

Unless you need it urgently or don't access to HANA OnPrem, you may wait till SPS7 is available in HANA One or HANA Dev Edition to explore spatial analysis. As we exchanged in other messages, spatial analysis was made GA in SPS7 after it was launched via an early adoption program managed by HANA Product Management in SPS6.

Thanks,

Swapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know, or estimate, when SPS7 will be available?

Ovidiu

swapan_saha
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Ovidiu,

HANA One does not provide any forward looking statement. However, it supported SPS4, SPS5 and SPS6. So, SPS7 will be available in HANA One. When SPS6 was available, a notification went out to all HANA One customers from AWS Marketplace.  HANA One team will publicize in this forum and all SPS7 messages including this particular thread so that all interested in SPS7 will receive notifications automatically posting questions here about SPS7.

Thanks,

Swapan