cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Hana One License Key

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have been running Hana One for quite a while, and over this time we've upgraded the system several times, most recently to version 74 (all via the browser based Management Console).

A couple of days ago we lost access to the system, with the message "System locked. License invalid or expired."

I'd hoped this could be sorted via the Management Console, but the License Key "Addon" has an expiration hardcoded to September 19 2014. Reinstalling this Addon doesn't seem to update the date.

Any advice much appreciated!

Guy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guy,

Can you kindly open a private chat message for this.

We will be more than help you resolve this.

thanks,

dhruman

0 Kudos

Hi, Just to confirm advice was to update the Management Console first, then apply an updated license.

Unfortunately the Management Console update fails for me with the following error message:

Transport : Volume creation Failed. Skipping next steps

I've managed to track down the log behind this (/root/hanaone/scripts/logs/HANAApplication.log) which shows the following error message:

PackageActionManager WEB UpdateManager [com.amazonaws.request] DEBUG [2014-10-24 10:13:41,658+0000] Received error response: AmazonServiceException: Status Code: 400, AWS Service: null, AWS Request ID: 18edf66f-f5a9-4ab3-831c-6025d1d72b8d, AWS Error Code: InvalidSnapshot.NotFound, AWS Error Message: Snapshot does not exist

So basically this Management Console upgrade is trying to create an AWS volume based on a snapshot which doesn't exist.

Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this (other than scrapping the whole thing and starting again!)?

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone from my team will reach out to you soon.

Thanks

HANA One Team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

Please confirm whether you were successfully able to apply License after Console Upgrade.

Thanks,

HANA One Team

0 Kudos

Hi, Just to confirm the SAP support guys logged on to our Hana One instance and sorted the console upgrade (Thanks for your help!). We were then able to apply the 2.0 license Addon.