cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Cache, New Licenses & Add-ons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  I have 3 problems with the SAP Hana One instance on Amazon and need support.

Here are my problems:

1. )  When I update code, say for a .view.xml for an Sap Hana XS application program, and then run the application, the new changes to the program do not refresh.   Clearing browser cache does not solve the problem.  Is there a cache setting to always load changed code?

2. )  My license has expired and there are no valid license add-ons available in the Management Console.

3. ) I aslo have need to upgrade to SP08 and again this is not available from my Management Console.

Thanks, Todd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

THe last two issues have easy solutions 🙂

1. Upgrade the instance by Console Upgrade Addon first

2. Then you will see new license Addon too

3. The latest AMI in the AWS Marketplace has a ready Addon for 80 and 83 upgrade.

I suggest you install a Addon Private Chat to send more details if you face problems.

HANA One Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an old license add-on I tried to install that is stuck in some error state, but nothing I can do to remove it.   The new console update can't load until I fix this problem.   Any ideas?

I rebooted the system, but it is still an error in installing panel.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hana One Team - for getting on my machine and fixing the problem - answering question 2 & 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy to do it! Please also start a new instance from Marketplace. It has the latest codebase. We will also only issue 80 upgrades to latest AMI.

HANA One Team

Answers (0)