Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Screen In Browser

hawkvicky91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am making a application in WEB Dynpro. However when i am running the application . i as asked for user name and password . i have supplied the username and password but and after that i am getting blank sceen in browser , no error message nothing. i have also tested Standard app such as WDR_TEST_EVENTS but still same problem.

i have checked several post , but have not find answer yet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Can you copy and paste the application url into chrome browser and check if its same behavior.

Regards,

Rama

hawkvicky91
Explorer
0 Kudos

i have read somewhere that it doesn't support chrome. but however i update ie6 to ie7. but still the same result.

i also further check ,that there is runtime error 'OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED' with both customized and standard application. so i don't think there is something wrong with browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit ,

Please check empty view by mistake you make it as default view.

Check once.

Regards,

Sudheer

hawkvicky91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

No it is not, Application only contain single view. also its very basic application of 'Hello world'. and i also tested standard application, result is same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Everything seems to be ok than you can check your browser settings in  internet option .

Check all the tab security, privacy, content and advance.

Make security level low and if required reset the settings than check once.

Than even if its not working than upload the property of your component, view window and application.

Regards,

Bhagat.

hawkvicky91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmkrit,

I have checked the browser settings they are OK. also reset them. but not helpful.

Can you tell me how to download component property. i did not find any option there.

however application is very simple 'hello world'.

i also tested some other application but result is same (there is log on screen after that its blank with runtime error (OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED)).