cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is the Suppl1 and Suppl2 field should popup when the user clicks on loading start button during creation of shipment.

How to achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard settings in SAP for this requirement. Take help of your ABAPer and ask him to put some logic based on your complete requirement in some shipment document userexit. Your requirement is not complete and you have not explained the background and purpose of this requirment. What would b there in pop up and where are these two fields??

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

This is possible through Activity Profile.

Please refer to the attachment for further details.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you share the purpose of your pop up and path/transaction where did you create this variant?

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of this is to mention the vehicle type and size eg. 6 Wheeler 10 Feet truck etc.

In order to ensure that the user does not forget to enter the truck specification I have created this variant where the user will enter the vehicle size and type when the user clicks on the Check In button.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick updates. I worked on this variant but forgot to mention here. I was also assuming that you want to pop up some field with auto filled value. Anyways thanks again and stay blessed.

Thank$