cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Condition Doesn't Populate in Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a very odd issue, where our sales inquiry document is getting generate Automatically after receiving the Idoc form any Interface.

Several time it happens, in Pricing procedure defined tax conditions do not apply on sales document for several line items in a doc. The line item category is same, If would check the analysis, as per system condition was found and removed manually, where user didn't do anything.

Pl help it a random issue. Sometime when we are copy the inquiry Item into Sales Order, system again determine the tax condition for few items and its get visible and calculated but for some item it doesn't visible neither any calculation happen.

Br

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The main reason i would firmly believe is, the con type ZILT manually deleted.

I have replicated the same in my IDES system, it is also showing the same reason.

Unfortunately the deleted condition during sales order creation system is not showing any change log history of the sales order.

The below analysis showing after JVAT is deleted during sales order creation.

May be other reasons also we can not deny.Check the other options in your analysis button.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for comment, Efforts and Analysis. I checked with user. what user has done.

In change mode VA12 he deleted the all line item first from inquiry and again manually put only required line item, usually system pick all determine all condition even after this change even in inquiry you can see condition is visible. But when he tried to create the sales order with reference of inquiry doc through a batch program, that sales order  is missing the conditions.

User has not done any changes  with #SO.

Br

Amar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amar,

Please clarify, in inquiry, user is deleting all the line items? or he is deleting the entries in Tab Condition for a particular line item?

Currently the pricing type is C, have you tried with D (copy pricing elements unchanged), from inquiry to order?

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinu,

The message in your screenshot is not the same as that in Amar's (condition record exists (manually removed).

In sales order, you removed this condition type & value. After that you checked button Analysis. Is this the way you tested?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

User had just deleted the all line items of inquiry and again manually put some required item only. He did this only with Inquiry doc. With sales order he did not do anything.

I believe the customer requirement is to carry out new pricing each time when a new sales doc get created i.e. manually or with reference of Inquiry.

"I saw one more comment  close relate to same issue on SCN. where someone suggested to check condition table if in access sequence some variable is missing system will record the condition and later will remove it. I am not sure if its true !!"

As message is " Condition Record Exists (Manually Remove)"  above statement attracted me, I re-checked the condition table maintenance, combinations exist in required sequence.

Br

Amar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes, i do agree with you.And yes i have removed the con type manually and checked the analysis button.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

amarjeet,

please explain, in quotation, the tax condition type is

and removed manually, 

how do you know this?

what is the pricing type, in copy control, inquiry to order, for the item category used?

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

First of all thank for quick reply, to explain my query more clearly I have attached some screen shots.

The Condition type is ZILT, I believe a customized condition type.

I clicked on condition tab at item level, and click on Analysis button, and go through the pricing procedure, where I found, against ZILT condition was found but removed manually.

pricing type is C,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amarjeet, thanks for the screenshots!

I put "condition record exists (removed manually) in google and got lots of hits but did not get a straight forward answer. You check and see if you get something helpful.

Google

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for your efforts. My support Team is also working simultaneously on this issue.

Will update there investigation on this discussion, it might possible that could be helpful someone.

Br

Amar