cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Inbound Delivery with WM+ HU manages location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I need your suggestion and help to delete one inbound delivery.

As per business process Good receipt need to done against Inbound Delivery. Stock is sales order stock.

User by mistake consume all the available stock for this sales order through other Delivery.

However when user find this open delivery he tries to compelete the PGR as stock not available in sales order it not allwoing to to comeplete.

WM status is C(complete) which involve HU. As per standard process HU need to deassign from delivery then only delivery can be deleted.

I tried but it not allowing. Even I try to create and confirm TO to move the SU(Storage Unit) to orginal Location(BIN).

How to delete the Inbound delivery as PGR cannot be done??

Kindly Help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tanmoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By reading the thread, I am unable to understand what action you performed but as per your message  "As per standard process HU need to deassign from delivery then only delivery can be deleted.I tried but it not allowing. Even I try to create and confirm TO to move the SU(Storage Unit) to orginal Location(BIN)."

if you can explain the steps along with the screen of your delivery and expected result probably we can help with that information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Many thanks for you reply.

Here are the details screens shot. Inbound delivery WM Status C and PGR not yet complete.

As per process Handling Unit attached to delivery  need to unassign from Delivery in order to delete it.

As Stock( Sales Order Stock) already consume for this material PGR cannot be completed.

I even tried to follow the step as per SAP NOTE: 0001452087. But Still unable to delete the delivery.

We need to remove the qunat as well as delivery.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Tanmoy

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.