Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out Bound Plugs in Webdynpro Abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Gurus ,

I am a beginner in SAP WDA ,

I have a query that is : in my main view i need to create 4 buttons , related to that i created 4 outbound plugs .

Once i click on btn 1 some other inbound should be called . Can i use only one out bound plug for Main view(contains 4 actions/buttons).

How to handle which button i clicked .

My second question :

Is there is any memory should be allocated to in and out bound plugs in webdynpro abap.

Suppose i have 10 in / out bound plugs of no use in my application then what is the performance of the wda component.

Regards,

Venkata sudheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create separate outbound plugs to navigate to each view.

2. It doesn't consume much memory for just defining plug but what matters is the numbers of views embedded in a component.  If you have un-used plugs remove it.

You can use the url paramater sap-wd-perfMonitor with value X and check the memory consumption.

SAP Help: https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/4b/4cdb2ffcf74d39ac958fe21702887b/content.htm

And check this Demo:

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

i have another question , i.e , how to pass the parameters like internal table data or work area from one view to another view.

2. how to store the images in the database table .

3. how to retrive the imgs from db table into the particular view.

Thanks,

Sudheer

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the context node in Component controller and map it to the respective views, then automatically the data will be available in both the views. Or create an attribute in component controller and set it from first view and retrive it in another view.

2. 3. You can check this doc

Regards,

Kiran