cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FTPS Receiver Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As a part of our business requirement SAP PI needs to place files on Secure Trasnport server using FTPS protocol. We are getting the below error -

"Exception caught by adapter framework: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.

20.11.2014 16:38:22.608 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: EOFException: Connection closed by remote host. "

We have configured ftp receiver channel as per below parameters -

Communication Channel Parameters:

Connection Security: FTPS (FTP Using SSL/TLS) for Control Connection or FTP (FTP Using SSL/TLS) for Control Connection and Data Connection

Command Order: AUTH TLS, USER, PASS, PBSZ, PROT

Data Connection: Passive

Port: 21

And i am using username and password to connect to the ftps server which were created.

We received the client public SSL certificate and imported in Trusted CA under NWA. And we are using the same host name as per the CN name mentioned in the certificate.

We are able to telent the destination server from PI server and our netwrok team confirms the traffic is going to the destination server and the no issue with port/firewall issues.

The error which i am getting is related to anything i miss/wrong procedure followed while importing the certificate or could you please advise if i am  following the correct steps or not.

I have browsed SCN relevant to my issue but couldn't get the needed.

Request for your inputs.

Many Thanks

Narayanareddy B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana Reddy,

Were you able to resolve this issue. I am getting the same error as part of my vendor certificate migration testing from SHA-1 to SHA-2.

Thanks,

Sarat

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan,

Please try with IP address instead of host name and try with port 21.

refer the SAP Note : 1554886

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks harish for your response....

I treid with the ip address and the port 21 even i am getting the same error....

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check whether the User is having read and write access?

Also try to ping the Communication channel in monitoring.

Regards,

Dipen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dipen for your response..

Usr is having read and write access and when we ping the channes it is not connecting