cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI - timesheet approval - No pending approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured timesheet approval. It does show 5 pending approval in FIORI Launchpad.

But it is empty after I click on the pending approval, Please check the screen shot for the details.

I have tried to troubleshoot using Chrome Inspect but there is no error.  Also ERROR_LOG and APP_LOG is empty.

Thank you

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Manager from Org chart doesn't approve the Time sheet and PMO does that per project.

Please advice how this can be achive it without workflow activation.

Thanks everyone in advane.

Santosh

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

If timesheet approval is not based on Org Chart, then as mentioned by Krishna implement the BADI "SRA010_BADI_TIMESHEET_APV" method TIME_PENDING_GET_ENTITYSET.

Now, ask your abaper get all employees under the manager id/Emp ID showing under CATS_APPR_LITE / CAPP for which employees have entered time for a Project. Based, on this you can get the list and show it up in Managers queue for approval.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, 

Could you check your customizing.

Please refer to the document below.

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2014/05/19/how-to-setup-fiori-approve-timesheet-application

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Thanks for the quick response. I went through this link but got stuck at step 2c since I don't see MSS_LCA_RULE1 in my environment.

Is this SAP delivered rule or functional team create it?

We are on ECC EHP5 SP06 ( again 2 year old Support package)

Thanks again in advance.

Santosh

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

If you do not have a Manager relationship maintained in HR (Org Units/ Positions etc), customizing may not help you. For example, we had a scenario, where manager had to approve all the time entered for the Networks/WBS they are responsible for. So we had to implement BADI SRA010_BADI_TIMESHEET_APV method TIME_PENDING_GET_ENTITYSET.

Wanted to share this info if this can help.

regards

Krishna

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Do you use OADP customzing in your system. If yes then you should have these entries already or you could create.

if not then as Krishna said please implement your own logic using the BAdi to get the employees for the manager.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh, did you try to launch MSS Timesheet approval service to confirm these pending entries. Browser Cache has been major issue when testing Fiori Application. Try to clear system/browser cache and then access again.

Also ensure there are no missing user access.( i assume this user is assigned MSS role assigned in backend to avoid any auth issues)

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

I can approve the timesheet in ECC using cats_appr & CAPP.

We are not using complete ESS, MSS in ECC. Only timesheet being used in our ECC EHP5. Perhaps we are using this for our PPM implementation.

Kindly suggest what is required to setup in ECC.

Thank you

Santosh Lad

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Please go through the below link for your issue.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

My company not using Workflow or even Employee-Manager one on one relationship. We are not using Worklist.

Currently they have been givne access to cats_appr_lite and they pull list of employee pernr no from the report to approve the pending one.

Is there any way to open FIORI Timesheet and search personnel number and approve the pending timehsheet.?

Thank you

Santosh Lad

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to use BADI to pull the information from either CAPP or CATS_APPR_LITE of all subordinates information and show under Manager id for approval.

Regards,

S.Srikanth