Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile/Fiori application for MMBE transaction

former_member403110
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are looking for any standard mobile app (ios/android) to display the material stock as displayed via transaction MMBE. We have tried using the Fiori app "Check Price and Availability" we are able to see the products for the desired customer and while checking the availability it is always displaying available, immaterial of the quantity we are checking. It seems this app is simulating SO creation in backend for the defined product and quantity and if it is successful to simulate the SO it displays it as available. As per the system configuration there is no quantity control check at time of SO creation, thus we are not getting what was intended.

Can any one please suggest if there is any standard app for transaction MMBE or is it possible to extend the Check Price and Availability to include the quantity check and display availability based on plant and storage locations.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you also look at SAP Inventory Manager Mobile apps 'Agentry apps" and extend it to include MMBE transactions.    By default SAP SAP Inventory Manager Mobile apps is supported on iOS and Android platform.

Check this blog for  further details.

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2014/12/16/sap-inventory-manager-41

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Our company is in the process of building MMBE app for Android / iOS platform and then in Fiori version of the same. Please feel free to contact me at snehal.pandya at apptoza.com and I will be glad to provide more details.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You are free to customize the existing Fiori apps.

You can find more information here:

Extensibility - SAP Library

You can find the Fiori catalog here: Fiori apps library

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG