Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image not displayed in view

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Am new to WDA..I have created a application which contains file upload. My Scenario is..

1st screen: Alv table displays value from ztable..( note : initially image( last column) will be blank )

when i select a row from this alv table it will show up a popup with lead selected value

in this popup view.i have a file upload option, through i will upload images and when i press save it will update the image column of ztable with respect to the fields in the popup. after modify of table v would be able to see image column of first picture filled with with values ..( temperavary values) using guid.

here my problem is ..the image is not properly uploading.. i can able to see some picture mark..but it is crashed.

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i found the answer..

1) i have not mapped the url value to the image in the property of that view.

2) when i save  .... need to capture the url value and pass it to the ztable . so that i can able to see

image again when i open the application again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this document :   this will help you.

Regards,

Kiran

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kiran,

Thanks for your reply. I got your point...But i can able to see the image when i upload the image at runtime.  But my issue is..when i save those picture in ztable..after that i tried to open the application again.the image is not loading in the page instead of that i can only view the small picture mark like the one above in the pic2.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I suspect the picture is not properly saved in Ztable.

Hope the below document may be helpful.

Regards,

Rama