cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Credit Release (Sales order )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

• My business have one credit scenario/Issue, and i would like to know whether it is possible to do in Standard SAP Credit process.

Scenario:

A particular sales order 10 qty of material (all qty is confirmed for delivery) which is blocked for credit check. Business willing to release the order for the customer up on one condition out of 10qty only 3 will be delivered now, rest 7 qty will deliver after the payment received for 3qty.  But if the Business releases the SO all the 10 qty will be available for delivery, so the user may deliver all the qty (not aware of  the situation), there is no control which the business can put on the same.

So dear experts please let me know if there is any possibility/option to overcome this situation in standard SAP.

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, system always release the entire document( header level) which is blocked for credit. So you can not control in Credit management.

If you don't have trust on the customer payment, you may follow the below process.

Create two or more line items as per your requirement, let us say as per your  example put default delivery block and let authorized person can approve it.

1  mat-01  -- 3 qty. -- delivery block

2. Mat-01  -- 7 qty --- delivery block

So after delivering the 1st line item 3 qty if the payment is received then you send a mail to authorized person to approve the 2nd line item of 7 qty.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (0)