cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitor don't show messages in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am on single stack and I am getting error in Interface Determination. I have getting error in sender JDBC channel I go to message monitor, select Database tab and then click on show messages. I don't see any messages..

The messages in error in ID means it has been picked by sender JDBC. where can I see the values?

I have used a receiver JDBC adapter to import database schema to ESR. that receiver jdbc com channel has processed successfully. I select tht channel in com channel monitoring, then I see processesed I click on the Message ID but I don't see details in message monitor

In dual stack we can see audit log and details of messages. wehere do we see it in single stcak?

Why no messages shown in message monitor?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try in NWA->Troubleshooting->Logsandtraces->Log Viewer

Thanks,

Dhill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logs for the sender JDBC adapter

"Executed querry successfully, confirmation skipped - data may be sent again. "TEST" mode

Catching execption calling messaging system found.couse com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException:interface Determination did not yied any actual interface

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>"Executed querry successfully, confirmation skipped - data may be sent again. "TEST" mode

Are you executing a stored procedure or you don't have any update statement to execute? If so you can ignore this warning.

>>>Catching execption calling messaging system found.couse com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException:interface Determination did not yied any actual interface.

I don't think it is a successful interface.

To resolve this issue Check for Nicolas Freyre reply in the below thread. It should address your issue.

former_member440061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to reset the Time Period in the Data Base tab. Also check your communication channel of you getting any error there.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are getting error on the Sender JDBC channel itself, it implies that message is not being picked up by PI and some issue with the Source Payload / not matching your source DT structure.

Its not getting into PI system but failing at the entry point i.e Adapter level itself, hence you are not able to see it in Message Monitor

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I imported databse schema using receiver JDBC adapter, that is also not seen in message monitr. It is a successfuy processed scenaro