cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Use - HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've been working on XI for a while but new to BPM and the integration scenario I need to implement requires the BPM. Can anyone help me out by laying out specific steps that need to be executed in the Integration Process (BPM).

This is the logic that I need to implement in BPM:

1. We have four instance of IDOC coming into BPM at once.

2. Need to extract the data from one of fields (FIELD1) from the first instance of IDOC.

3. Looping through each instance of IDOCs, use extracted data from FIELD1 to find match by doing comparison of data in one of fields (FIELD10).

4. If match found, execute a transformation and send it on to receiver and move on to the next instance of IDOC.

I would appreciate any detailed walk-through of steps that need to be implemented in the Integration Process Graphical Tool and what containers need to be set up.

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is collect the messages based on Message dependent Loop.

see Message-Dependent Loop

The loop for receiving the messages is defined as an infinite loop.The infinite loop forms a branch within a fork. A receive step is defined in a parallel branch to receive the message that ends the process.The fork is complete when both branches return true. However, since the infinite loop always returns true, the fork is only complete when the message that ends the process is received.

As per your requirement :

first one messages , i mean one instance of IDoc will be take on first receive step,

maitain the loop for receiving the next instances of Idocs and parrally check with the first instance of IDoc data with Context object or Xpath.

you can have the detailed step by step in your system itself, goto , SAP BASIS SWCv and go and check for BPM patterns, there see for the above said BPM Pattern, sure you can have exact solution.

See the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Chilla

Answers (0)