cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Data 1 Field is unable to change in the sales order Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam Trying to change one field under the Tab Additional Data 1, and iam unable to change the Same. I have even checked in the Customer Master Data (sales are data) nothing is maintained under Additional Data ,

There are no preceding Documents to the sales order

Could any body guide us how to change any of the field, if i change Then i go to VA02, the old Vaiue in the Field i could see....

Thanks in advance

Regards

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

thanks for your response but the problem is i could able to change it last time though these are customized, now why this is not possible is the question....

As suggested by TW it is very clear that though we have subsequent documents we can change the values in Filed successful...... so there is no point to check coding that need to change....

Any internal tables need to change ....?

Thank you  very much

BR

former_member210770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Bhupal,

I think u are changing the values in va02 but when your are saving this transaction, check in your database table that your changes are saving or  not.

I think only problem is your changed values are not reflecting in database. Please contact your abaper to debug and check weather changes are committing in database or not.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

those fields are Editable mode Only, i can able to change initially and save the same, but when i go inside through VA02, the old data is fetching....

there are subsequent documents also for this sales order......is there any impact.!

long back we could able to change the Field and it was successful but this time  unable to do that....

Thank you very much

BR

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BR,

These fields look like customized fields, check field names (is it starting with Z or Y). Further as commented by Sagar, Tab Additional data A has already been customized, therefore check with your ABAPer.

In standard, these fields will be editable even when subsequent documents have been created. But in your system some enhancement (coding) might have been done, check with ABAPer

tw

former_member210770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Bhupal,

I thing you have to  check your fields data fetching logic and Data Save logic. If fields names is VBAK- ____ then no need to write data save logic. It will automatically save the data in VBAK.

But if you have assign fields name as different then mentioned above then you have to write the code to append this values in VBAK strucuture.

Also Please check your data fetching logic so you will get the idea .

Regards,

Sagar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhupal,

In addition to Sagar's comment that already Additional data A has customized fields (not standard). You have to check with your ABAPer regarding these.

Your screenshot looks more like VA03 because the fields in the below part Additional data for pricing is also in non-editable mode.

In conclusion, check again in VA02, if it is in non-editable mode then check with ABAPer because it might be enhancement / coding (specifically to suit your business)

VA02

You could also post this question in ABAP forum.

tw

former_member210770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupal Reddy,

To add the custom fields in additional Fields tab, Access key is required, It is the prerequisites.

As i can see in your attached screenshot, Fields has already been customized in this screen. And it is already fetching the values.

i suggest you to please check in coding part wather the fields has been explicitly put in display mode . If it so, based on Tcode or SY-UCOMM you have to make them editable using Loop at screen Syntax.

Please check the program where you have written this code.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please Anybody can share the thoughts. it wil be very helpful to you.

Thank you.

BR