cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which storage unit to fill in

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to confirm a transfer order for outbound delivery, but it asks for storage unit, so which storage unit I should enter? no input help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If in production then walk to the storage bin and check Physically which storage unit exist in the storage bin, you can enter that

if you are performing this activity in Test system then use stock report LX02 enter the warehouse / storage type / Storage bin and check which storage bin are there in that bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I entered source storage unit, system automatically generate the destination storage unit, is it a one to one mapping between source storage unit and destination storage unit? in spro, where can i see the mapping?

when I use LT12, I should choose "pick" or "pick+transfer", if I choose "pick", does the WM status become C after I confirm TO?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are picking partial quantity from a storage unit and transferring to another Storage unit managed storage type / bin system will create another storage unit for the destination

During LT112,selection of Pick, Transfer and Pick+ Transfer is depend upon your business process and you are the right person to decide that.

Status of WM Transfer order becomes 'C' only when both Pick and Transfer both are completed (either in one step(pick+transfer) or multiple steps(pick and transfer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

but to my surprise, when I choose "pick+transfer," it did packing automatically, I only want to do picking for sales order, but not packing.

but if I choose "pick", WM status is B not C, how to do to let status become C without packing