cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view Planned cost in sap ps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Experts,

I am facing an issue of planned cost is not calculating and we wont find any data in report S_ALR_87013532

To maintain stock in project i select item category as "L" while assigning material to activity.

If i am selecting item category as "L" and assigning the material to an internal activity, (Below the network and WBS) i am not able to see my planned cost in S_ALR_87013532.

The option of "Relevancy to Costing" is greyed out.

But if i select item category as N and assigning the same material to an internal activity, (Below the network and WBS) i am able to check mark or remove the check mark the option

Relevancy to Costing. It is not greyed out.

Request you review the attached screenshots and advise how to make the relevancy to costing as an editable field.

Regards,

Wasim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review SAP note : http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/677169

Transcript for quick reference:

f) Why is my component not relevant to costing ?

Answer:
Components are calculated when indicator for relevancy to costing ('CostRel', RESB-SANKA) is set. However for some    components this indicator is not set by default or can not be set at all. This might have several reasons:

o component is stored in unvaluated project stock.

o network is used for planning (see order type [OPSC]/ indicator
  'Planning').

o third-party requirement to project stock is used (note 506651).

o preliminary procurement and valuated single stock is used.

o component is a preliminary requirement.

o component is bulk material (e. g. note 496647), text items or part provided.

Hope it Helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

0 Kudos

Hi Wasim,

Did you check OPSV setting??

Regards

Pradeep

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Wasim,

Is the material valuated?  Can you check in MM01 if all the details are maintained?

regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

The Material is valuated.

And if i select item category as N and assigning the same material to an internal activity,

i am able to check mark or remove the check mark the option Relevancy to Costing. It is not greyed out.

Please review the attached screenshots and advise.

Regards,

Wasim.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Wasim,

looks strange. I am not sure what's causing this. I tried to create your scenario but in my case the check is not greyed out. Check with your MM counterparts or with your tech- team.

I didn't find any setting from PS which is governing this field. first i was thinking of Control Key, but that has no role here as it works fine for your in N category.

Lets wait for others as well to pitch in...

if you feel its a bug. raise an OSS message.

Regards

Sammar