Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Extractor & House Keeping (UPL) failed

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm configuring the Scope and Effort Analyzer scenario in Solman.  Solution Manager version is 7.1 SP 12 and running MSSQL database. Managed system version is ERP 6.0 EHP5.

The UPL extractor of the ERP managed system showed an error “Active Status” = “Extractor Inconsistent”. Having followed the instruction in the note   2087512, I implemented the note 2040903, deleted the failed extractor and run the Managed System Configuration for the affected system again. However, in the “Finalize Configuration” step, we failed to execute the activity ”Setup Extractor & House Keeping (UPL)” due to the error “UPL extractor template for SAP_Basis 46C not exist”.

Best regards,

Duy BPS Finland

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your LMDB have the managed system with a reference to Basis 46C?

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could find SAP BASIS 46C in LMDB in the software component versions but it is not Product Assigned. However, after re-synchronizing the SLD and LMDB, the SAP_BASIC 46C entry is deleted. After that the Setup finished successfully.

Best regards,

Duy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to configure CCLM and I have done what Duy mentioned above.

I have the same error "UPL extractor template for SAP_Basis 740 not exist"

I have tried to re-sync SLD and LMDB everything is in green status and the product assignment is ticked on SAP BASIS 7.40.

I still faced the error even after re-sync SLD and LDMB.

Best regards,

CC

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do however have old data in your LMDB for that system I see a SAP AP 700 along with all the 604 entries, I would have to check the PAM but I'm thinking that 600 Ehp4 is not possible with NW 7.40.  Looking at your SAP FIN being at 617 I'm lead to believe you are on 600 Ehp7, and if that is the case you have old landscape data for this system.

A re-sync won't help you as the system was upgraded and the components weren't deleted they just disappeared (from SolMan's point of view), and you need to manually fix the entries.