Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change sequence number of a button in the FPM toolbar

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add a custom button in one existing custom FPM application. It already has some std buttons as well as custom buttons. I want to add the a new button in the last position in the toolbar.

I am adding toolbar element of type 'Other Function' and to put it in the last position I am changing the sequence number attribute. But system is automatically changing the sequence number to 1. I am not understanding why it is happening.  I am just making sequence number = last button's seq no  + 1.

Please help me.

Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

this really seems to be an issue.

In OIF and GAF the index is referring to the application-specific buttons only. The standard buttons have their dedicated position - the index is just referring to the other function buttons only.

I haven't heard the issue you described at all. Can you just briefly describe which floorplan you are using and which buttons you have in the toolbar - probably I can reproduce the issue internally, but so far everything seems good on our side. Please also describe on which NW release you are working.

Cheers,

Julia

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is you give a

Sequence Index in fluid

This allows you to choose the order in which your application-specific UI elements (for example Other Function buttons) appear on the toolbar or in the hierarchy. The toolbar elements which FPM automatically adds to the toolbar cannot be rearranged using this attribute.

Other way is

DATA: lo_cnr_gaf TYPE REF TO if_fpm_cnr_gaf, lo_fpm TYPE REF TO if_fpm.lo_fpm = cl_fpm_factory=>get_instance( ).lo_cnr_gaf ?= lo_fpm->get_service( cl_fpm_service_manager=>gc_key_cnr_gaf ).

lo_cnr_gaf ->define_button

(

EXPORTING iv_variant_id = < optional; e.g. 'variant_1'; current variant if skipped >

iv_mainstep_id = < optional; ‘mainstep_1’; current mainstep if skipped >

iv_subvariant_id = < optional;‘subvariant_xyz’>

iv_sequence_id = < optional; only if you use OTHER_FUNCTIONS; determines the place where to insert this button >

)

Best regards,

Rohit