cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Leave Request - No Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our scenario is this: We do not use Workflow for Leave Requests. Currently we use CATS2(GUI) to enter Leave and the manager assigned through OM approves the leave request through CATS_APPR_LITE or CATS_DA. 

We have installed and tried to configure Fiori My Leave Requests without workflow. The user can enter leave, but the approver is unable to see the request in CATS_APPR_LITE or CATS_DA.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarah,

I have not worked on My Leave Request, but I think I understand the issue.

Equivalent of "entering Leave in CAT2" is entering leave through "My Timesheet" app.

If you enter through "My Leave Request", manager will be able to approve using report RPTARQAPP (I guess this requires workflow).

CAT2 and My Timesheet create entries in CATSDB table, where as "My Leave Request" creates entry in PTREQ* or PTARQ* tables.

In summary,

My Timesheet belongs to Cross Application (CA) module. Where as "My Leave Request" belongs to HR module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Thank you Krishna.  Based on the above, it looks like the current configuration will not work.  We must setup workflow to be able to use this application as intended.

Answers (0)