SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for outsorted invoice not showing in EA05

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me the possible reasons for outsorted invoice documents are not showing in EA05. We have some outsorted invoice documents which are there but could not be released. The only option we are left with is to reverse the invoice document and bill them again.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

To start with check, whether the print document that you are expecting to see in EA05, exists in EDRO table or not.

If the Print Document exists, check if its marked as background release or not. If yes,then Transaction EA05 is technically not designed for background releases of outsorted invoices.

Instead use transaction EARELINVOICE for releasing the same.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

To start with check, whether the print document that you are expecting to see in EA05, exists in EDRO table or not.

If the Print Document exists, check if its marked as background release or not. If yes,then Transaction EA05 is technically not designed for background releases of outsorted invoices.

Instead use transaction EARELINVOICE for releasing the same.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Amlan. This has resolve my quarry. Also there is one more thing I want to clarify is that once the reconn key for  outsorted document is closed, EA05 wont be able to release that particular document correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I don't think so. When you are releasing the Print document from EA05, a pop-up comes where in there are pre-populated values for document date, posting date and reconciliation key, along with an option of background release.

If the original reconciliation key is closed,then you can use a new reconciliation key to release the print document from EA05.

Thanks,

Amlan