cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Par file not supported during deployment in portal upgrade

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all, This is complete show stopper when in pre processing phase of portal upgrade, Could not update components. Deployment of queue Queue_2014.11.20 at 15:50:21 completed with error Deployment finished with error. See Deploy Controller log I:\usr\sap\SID\SUM\sdt\log\SWITCH\deploy_api.0.log for details. Deployment finished with error. sap.com/SAPPCUI_GP: Deployment of archive I:\downloaddir\SAPPCUIGP09_0-20002356.SCA for component sap.com/SAPPCUI_GP aborted Detailed message: 1. Contains Aborted deployment component: sap.com_pcui_gp~xsscfg Deployment of archive I:\downloaddir\SAPPCUIGP09_0-20002356.SCA --> pcui_gp~xsscfg.sda for component sap.com/pcui_gp~xsscfg aborted Detailed message: 1. ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Operation [deploy] of [I:\usr\sap\SID\SUM\sdt\EPD\JC02\j2ee\cluster\server0\.\temp\tc~bl~deploy_controller\archives\21\SAPPCUIGP09_0-20002356_SCA1416498325992\DEPLOYARCHIVES\pcui_gp~xsscfg.sda] failed -> Exception during deploy: par files are no longer supported. Please use the migration tools for migrating your file. com.sap.portal.prt.sapj2ee.deployment.PortalDeploymentException: par files are no longer supported. Please use the migration tools for migrating your file. at com.sap.portal.prt.sapj2ee.PortalRuntimeContainer.deploy(PortalRuntimeContainer.java:258) at The major challange is that we have have already reset the upgrade and removed the components where this error was coming earlier for other components, now this time its coming for this component, this is important and can't be removed. Kindly suggest. Regards Munish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos