cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO - 2 step transfer - not able to post goods issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we use 2 steps transfer for intercompany PO, output type SPED suppose to create inbound automatically during post goods issue.

Now when I try to post goods issue via VL02N, I got error message " M7 036 No goods receipt possible for purchase order "

If I remove the confirmation control key in PO item, then Goods issue will be possible, however this will not able to create inbound automatically.

where could be the problem ?

BR, Shubin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What confirmation control key did you use? Possibly the wrong one?

0 Kudos

one copied from 0004, should be correct configured and maintained in PO item.

Anything else could be ?

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in the configuration level whether you activated Goods Receipt Relevant and Goods Receipt Assignment in confirmation control

If it is not activated kindly activate it and test the new Cycle

For your reference Kindly check the below mentioned SAP Note Explains how Inbound Delivery Created based on Outbound Delivery

965176: Creation of Inbound delivery during two step stock transfers.

0 Kudos

HI Mahesh,

Thanks a lot !

configuration seems right, both of those 2 actived.

Something else could be ?

BR, Shubin

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SAP version you are working with? Per OSS note 1119073 - FAQ: Automatic inbound delivery creation for stock transfers - point 3 this functionality is available from ERP release 6.00 version. For the previous version, per OSS note   497287 - Add-On: Stock transport order with handling units  you may need consulting solution.

Regards,

0 Kudos

ECC6.7 , seems all configuration are correct. still not yet find solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the outbound delivery and see the outputs that were processed. May be the output for SPED is not yet processed and so inbound delivery did not get created.

There are two things you need to check here :

1> Is Output for "SPED" coming automatically on your outbound delivery ?

2> Is the output getting processed automatically (is in green condition) ?

If the output is not getting created automatically put in the "SPED" record manually save the outbound delivery and process the output using "VL71" if I remember correctly to create an inbound delivery

If the output is created but not processed then you just need to process it using VL71

If the output is not coming up then you need to check the condition record for "SPED".

If the output is not getting processed immediately then check the user profile settings for outputs.

Let me know if I was able to help

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks a lot !

Actually, the SPED is in yellow, seems it is still waiting for goods issue. Now goods issue was stucked.

Shubin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Glad was able to help.

Can you please mark the answer as correct and helpful ?

Regards,

Amit