cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira - Scheduled Publish on Cloud Timeout (Access to cloud has been denied)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have enabled SAP Lumira Agent on my desktop application to schedule a refresh for my dataset on the cloud.

It's scheduled on a daily basis, around 2 am. We've connected the desktop app to the cloud before performing we apply the scheduling.

We've conducted a test few minutes after we signed in to the cloud and the scheduling works (Dataset on cloud is refreshed).

We left the computer opened overnight for the 2 am schedule.

We checked the desktop application. The document that we've scheduled was refreshed, but there's an error on the schedule section:

It appears that the application wasn't able to connect with our SAP Lumira Cloud account.

We looked at the SAP Lumira Cloud section of the desktop app to check the connection and we saw a login page instead of the usual display of documents from the cloud.

Is there a timeout for SAP Lumira Cloud connection on the desktop app?

Do we need to do some extra steps to have the desktop application automatically sign in to a specified SAP Lumira Cloud account for scheduled publishing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an update. I'm now able to do scheduled publishing to the cloud daily. Got an email from the support group and it seems that it's a valid issue. Told me that they're now looking into it. Maybe they got the issue sorted out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kevin - would you please look at this thread with answers from Chris/Harleen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I've already seen the thread during my search prior to this post. I've successfully managed to execute a scheduled refresh to the cloud just few minutes after I've connected my desktop application to my cloud account. My problem is that for the 2 am schedule (around 7 hours after I last checked the connection to the cloud), it seems that the connection of my desktop application to the cloud is no longer active which causes the publish to fail.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin - hopefully someone from SAP replies

I wonder if the time period you are selecting the system could be down?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

That could be a cause. I'll send an email to SAP about my concern. I'll update this thread once I've received a reply from them.

Thanks