cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS[xml file] to Proxy scenario in 7.31 single stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got one requirement where XML file will be there in MQ server. I need to pull XML file from MQ server and send it to the ECC proxy.

Kindly let me know how can i acheive this and what all steps required. Please share me the links or docs where we have this scenario already

implemented.

Appreciate your inputs and help.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

As Amit said you can find helpful links, may be with not the whole scenario but you can take some helpful hints in different ones.

For example, you can search about the JMS adapter in PI, a little trick is to filter documents or blogs:

Redirecting...

Redirecting...

From inbound proxys, you can do a similar procedure:

Redirecting...

You can notice an excellent Michal's blog  in the last search

From my point of view, if this is your first scenario with those adapters you can start with little approximations. Based in my experience JMS adapter with drivers to be deployed can be difficult, therefore you can try to activate the proxys and to do a SOAP - Proxy for example, when you get this scenario works successful you can try with the JMS sender and to use mappings or another stuff used in your first scenario, divide and conquer

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Thank You for Info

We are using JMS adapter as sender for around 30 interafces in our system using websphere MQ.

In all the 30 interfaces we are pulling flat file from MQ and placing the file in app server.

Here in my scenario i need to pull XML file from MQ and push it to proxy. Do we need any additional configuration to read the XML file from MQ or i just simply create source and target structure, map it and push it to proxy.

Appreciate your help and inputs.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>Do we need any additional configuration to read the XML file from MQ or i just simply create source and target structure, map it and push it to proxy.

Now, ur question looks more specific...

If MQ server is sending data in XML format then you don't need to do any special config in JMS sender adapter. Just create source structure as per the (JMS) XML format and do normal PI configuration.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable inputs. My question is answered

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Search SDN and get back to us in case u face any issues while developing your scenario.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I tried finding in SDN but no luck...can you please share me the links.

Thanks

Bhaskar