cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automate Credit Memo Request and Credit Memo

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a scenario where a portion of total value of Invoice will be held back by Customer while paying for an invoice and here the Business handles in a different way.They create a Credit memo Request through a specific Document type(specifically used for this kind of transaction) in VA01 against the Billing Document which has value equivalent to % of portion with held by Customer and then create a Credit memo using the CMR already created.The % will always be same for a particular customer.So they want it to be automated.Is there any BAPI which we can use to automate this process once the Billing document is created to a Customer who is relevant for WIthheld %.We are planning to create a Sales Area view field in Customer master which will hold the Withheld % value.

These steps should be carried out only if Withheld % is greater than 0 for a customer and the Billing Document type is ZL2.

How can this be achieved...The Net value of Credit memo will be Net value of Billing document which is referred multiplied by Withheld %

Could any expert suggest me a way through which I can accomplish this requirement...

Regards

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please respond to my query or give me some valuable suggestions of yours...