cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Error When Using Unx Universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am hoping somebody can provide some help for this. I am able to successfully use an .unv Universe for a data source but whenever I try to use an unx, I get the following error. The unx I am attempting to use is a conversion of the unv file so the data behind both is exactly the same.

The error is: Cannot load selected universe: csEX

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek - there are a number of notes surrounding this error message.

Which version of Lumira are you using?

What is release of BI platform are you using? e.g. BI4.1 SP05?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy - Thank you for the quick reply.

It looks like we are on BI 4.0 SP 7. I am using Lumira 1.20.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would appear the releases you are on are supported; please double check the PAM here on page 11: https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001095842012E

It sounds like it is supported - I recommend opening an incident with SAP Support.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Derek - another idea to try - can you access the converted universe with Web Intelligence?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the unx universe for WebI reporting in the last few days successfully.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Derek:

Then it is definitely time to open a ticket with SAP Support and include all of this information for faster processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy - thank you for the quick turnaround and advice.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

Please retrieve your log file when you face the error - this will ease SAP support investigation. It is located here: C:\Users\<your Windows user>\AppData\Local\Temp\sapvi\logs, replace your Windows user by you real Windows user. the log file you are looking for is the most recent whose name starts with Tracelog.

Good luck

Antoine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

WMuellner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Make sure all client tools (Lumira, etc) can connect direcly to the services of the BO system.

Most of the time firewalls and wrong "request port" settings in the CMC are causing this.

br, WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same error i got.

Our server version is Sp6 patch4 and the client tool lumira is 1.17

When our server version was Sp4 p4, same Lumira 1.17 use to work.

Now even 1.19 also not working. So i have tested the Sp6 server Unx on Lumira 1.25. This is it, worked