cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP- delivery priority changes after bop run

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts - Can you just help in this test scenario.

Customer X has delivery priority 2 (low)

Customer Y has delivery priority 1 (high)

Available inventory 100 qty on product Z

Customer X place an order on Monday for delivery of 100 pcs product Z on Friday - order confirmed

Customer Y place an order on Tuesday for delivery of 100 pcs product Z on Monday - order not confirmed

There is no more stock available for product Z when Customer Y placed the order.

Now I have gone to BOP transaction /SAPAPO/BOP - Batch Backorder Processing

Then executed

Result – is as expected

The system has confirmed the qty to customer Y and canceled the qty to customer X with BOP execution.

To retest again – Just I came back from the transaction /SAPAPO/BOP. Then changed the delivery priority as Vis versa.

Say for example—

Customer Y – delivery priority – 02

Customer X – delivery priority -01

Then gone to the transaction /SAPAPO/BOP but the results are same when I executed the BOP. No change in the results with previous one

The system should confirm the qty to the customer X and should cancel the qty to the customer Y when there is a change occurs in the customer priority.

I have executed in the simulation mode – can you please just help why the system is not giving good result when we change the delivery priority to customer once BOP is executed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prasnop

When you change the delivery priority of a sales order manually in VA02 and save it - this change does not get transferred to APO. In order to get this field of delivery priority updated in APO, you will have to perform a manual ATP check from VA02 and then save the order.

If you do not want confirmation for one of the orders even after manual ATP check, you can cancel the confirmation from the delivery proposal screen by clicking on "X" button at the top.

Try doing manual ATP check on the order and then save it. Then run BOP and you will be able to see the required results.

Parth Soneji

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth.. thanks for your note. APO BOP is giving results as expected when we change the delivery priority in the created sales order VA02 as you said.

I am changing delivery priority in the XD02 (CUSTOMER MASTER DATA) once BOP run for the two sales orders.

I think this customer master data delivery priority changes are not updating in VA02 which has already created the sales orders. VA02 sales orders 'delivery priorities' are not updating when we change the customer master (shipping tab) delivery priority. SO system is not taking customer master data delivery priority changes and no expected results in bop when we change the customer master delivery priority.

What should we  do to update the customer master data delivery priority in the VA02 (which has already been created sales order)

VA02 (already created)sales orders delivery priorities are not updating we we change the delivery priority in XD02-CUSTOMER MASTER.

again Thank you for your note..

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prasnop

This is the standard system behavior. Changes made to XD02 Delivery priority will not flow to the already created sales order directly. At least I am not aware of any other way to update all orders with the updated delivery priority in XD02. You may have to manually change the priority in the sales order item line.

However, I hope this scenario will not be seen often in the day-to-day production scenario as people do not change the priorities for customer so often. As a one-time activity, please change it in the sales order, and do ATP check again.

Parth Soneji

Answers (0)