cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿How to define duedate for followup conditions after an adjustment?

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

¿does any body how to configure RE-FX in order to be able to define a duedate for followup conditions after an adjustment?

I have defined a custom rule for "Due Date Correction Rule" in "RECACUST > Conditions and Flows > Calculation of Periods and Due Dates > Due Date Correction Rule" and prepared a contract with conditions that use this rule in its Frequency Term.

After that I have posted some months with RERAPP in order to book some periods.

Next, I execute an adjustment in order to increase the condition price.

At that moment I expect that for those months that where already posted new FollowUp conditions must be created but with a defined duedate, the one that I fulfilled in "Due Dates of Follow-Up Postings" popup in REAJPR transaction. (the FollowUp conditions are correctly created but without the desired duedate)

I'm missing something?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

I've found it, my problem was that I fullfilled the section "cashFlow refered to Object" instead of "CashFlow refered to Payments"

Thanks for your help.

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

^^  Dear Jorge Sancho Royo.

Good Job. It's my pleasure~~

For your information, SAP RE Cash flow can be consisted two type such as Partner related

and Object related. So, When you posting this cash flow of two type.

1-type : Partner cash-flow => RE Object is lease contract as REC. That is also sender of

CO object for Controlling document.

2-type : Object cash-flow => RE Object is calculation object as Rental Object, Building,

Business Entity or Cost center . That is also sender of

CO object for Controlling document. 

Regards,

Yeong-Chul.Jeong

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jorge Sancho Royo.

I understood that your problem is how can you apply your new due date calculation rule to

each cash-flow item status and time slot.

According your attached screen, it's problem because of setting of adjustment rules not

due date calculation rule. as you can see also your screen,

Flow type   Due date         RelFlow    NetCC

<100C>      21.11.2014           -         190.00-   

==> it is created from Reference Flow Types 20(Condition Reduction)

So, if you already have posted cash flow item like <100C> , you defined how can you apply

this adjustment rules whether to include posted item or not.

In your cases, system automatically regenerated entire cash-flow, so RelFlow(-) item also

had been created. When you execute "Adjustment Rules", If you don't want to change already

posted item (cash-flow), you check below configuration.

1. RE-FX IMG>Adjustment of Conditions>Adjustment Rules>Define Adjustment Rules

2. Select your rule and you can see

- Specification of adjustment date >> Retro. Adjustment  :

The indicator specifies whether an adjustment is retroactive, that is, whether it is allowed

to take place before the current date or month.

Indicator is set ('X')

- A retroactive adjustment relating to the current date is not permitted.

Indicator is set ("M")

- A retroactive adjustment relating to the current month is not permitted.

Indicator is not set (' ')

- The adjustment is allowed to be retroactive.

Regards,

Yeong-Chul.Jeong

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Yeong but this is not he case.

The contract estate is as follows:

1. I have created a contract with the desired conditions with the corresponding "Due Date Correction rule" in it's corresponding rythm term.

2. After that I executed RERAPP for posting some months (at that moment only "normal" conditions are generated y chashFlow, there are no FollowUp movements).

3. Next I executed an adjustment where I specified that for those months that where already posted the corresponding FollowUp movements need to be created wih a desired dueDate.

But I don't know why but the FollowUp movements are created allways with SY-DATUM as dueDate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Which option you have selected in customization whether Due Date As in Source Flow or Due Date As Entered?

The above options behave as described below

Due Date: Due Date As in Source Flow
The due date is determined according to the rule that is already set. SAP recommends that you set the "Move to Current Date" indicator, at least for follow-up postings. The result is that the due date is moved to the current date (the system date at the time of the change) if the due date is before this date.

Due Date As Entered
When follow-up postings result from a change to the contract, the system asks in the application dialog when these should be due. For all follow-up postings that are due before the date determined by the set rule, the system moves the due dates to this date.

P.S: If you create a Due date correction rule with out any name, system will pick up that rule by default ( Empty named rule behaves as default rule).

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

I selected  "Due Date as Entered"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you paste all rules in your system.

Regards,

Chandra

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

What do you need exactly?

I mean, I've selected the desired DueDate rule for the Frequency Term that affects my Condition where after executing an adjustmen I can see that the DueDate for followup conditions entered via "Due Dates of Follow-Up Postings" popup in REAJPR transaction is shown.

Despite that the duedate for Follo-Up conditions are allways generated as "SY-DATUM"