cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI called from product view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in our SCM APO planning system we do interactive planning in the SNP environment in the planning grid, transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94. When entering an order (schedule line quantity, ATP category HG) after the end of the planned delivery horizon we write this information into a table with the help of BAdI /SAPAPO/DM_PO_CHANGE. However, if somebody creates the order in the product view embedded in the planning book, the BAdI doesn't get triggered, so the question is:

Is there a BAdI getting triggered from the product view embedded in the planning book that enables us to write above information into our table?

Thanx for help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

BAdI /SAPAPO/DM_PO_CHANGE is called as well when creating a PurRqs in PP/DS, be it via Product View or by running a PP/DS heuristic.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I already got the answer that ,BAdI /SAPAPO/DM_PO_CHANGE is also triggered from the product view. I checked it in our system and it looks fine, so my question is answered.

Thanx a lot to everybody.

Lutz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lutz,

Try with BADI "/SAPAPO/SDP_SAVE" this BADI will be called when saving the planning data.

Regards,

Thanga