cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI B2B EDI Separator Error during conversion from EDI to XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a scenario of EDI to IDOC and I'm using B2B Add On to do the splitting.  When processing the edi raw file, I'm encountering an error such as below in the EDISeparator Sender CommChannel.

-------

Cannot deliver message:
com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: Error occured at X12 document
character 180, cause while trying to invoke the method
com.sap.aii.converter.cache.x12.X12_SEG_FL_CacheKeyMapping.getKey() of an object
loaded from local variable 'primaryCacheKey'. Will deliver negative 997 if
requested.

-------

Below are the steps or investigation I have done so far but no luck in resolving this:

* I run the same raw file and it got processed in our test environment

* I copied the 850/997 edi format from test to prod but still no luck

* I have compared test and prod ESR and ID objects and all are aligned

Does anyone have an idea on this error? Would appreciate so much for any feedback. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

according to the error the problem is in input payload. please check the input file at column 180.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I am facing an error in my  EDI Separator  sender channel.

com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: senderChannel : Catching exception calling messaging system. Will deliver negative 997 if requested"

But in B2B cockpit the EDI payload ( 850 ANSI X12 format)  I am processing is successfully converted to XML.So I think Input payload is correct,but XML conversion is not taking place by EDI Separator  sender channel.

Please share information.

Regards,

Tibin

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Tibin,

I am facing this issue now.

I am sure you must have done something by now.

Initially my Interface was working but all of a sudden i started getting the same exception.

Can you please help, how did you fix this Error ?

Regards,

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

In my case the XSD of the EDI file  I have generated from B2B cockpit is of different name space and the Sender interface is in different name space and this made the conflict in processing the EDI file.It is resolved by placing the sender interface and EDI XSD under same name space and got resolved.

But in your case since it was working before,It may be due to some other reasons.

Did you added any new custom control key in B2B cockpit?

1.First try checking whether your EDI is converting in B2B cockpit.

2.Kindly cross check the Module you have added in EDI Sender Channel.( case sensitive)

3.Kindly remove all versions  options from EDI sender channel and try with the specified version of the EDI file you are processing  and check once.

4.Ping the channel in communication channel monitoring and check once.

Regards,

Tibin Joseph

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Tibin,

Thanks for your response.

I have few questions:

For your point regarding the namespace, How did you come to know that the B2BIC is generating the XSD with a different namespace ? because the namespace in b2bic is provided by us and we can change it right ?

I think Ping is not available for EDI Separator channels can u plz confirm ?

I will try the rest and will update you soon.

Thanks,

Vk

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

Also to answer your question,

Yes we have 3 custom control keys but they were all added way back and everything was working after.

Regards,

Vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes... namespace you can provide by yourself and generate the XSD..I am creating the External definition using the XSD generated from B2BIC under same name space and also outbound interface under same name space.

Yaa..Ping is not for EDISeperator Sender...Noted...

Please share the screenshot of EDI Seperator Sender channel,Receiver channel ( including the details of all tabs),control key association and also the error message in detail to get light into the issue.I will cross check your config. with my system..

Try clearing the Cache once.

1. Are you facing the issue in all interfaces ?

2.If you have done any changes recently let me know since it is all off sudden happening as you said.

Regards,

Tibin Joseph