cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCoInterface connection log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are struggeling with duplicated messages when sending to an ERP system by using the JCoInterface. I have logged an ouput before calling the action block. It does not log two messages. Now my question: Is there a log either on NWA or ERP side which logs the raw connection?

Regards,

Torsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi torsten

You can debug on ERP side by putting an external debug point in the RFC you are calling to see if it is indeed called twice.

On NWA side there is a log file logging all RFC calls. The file name is dev_jco_rfc.trc and dev_jrfc.trc located in the server<node no>/log folder. This may contain more information.

However I am wondering why you use JCOInterface action to send data to ERP. Ideally you should use the JCOFunction action. The JCOInterface action should be used to read data from ERP.

Best regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using the JCOInterface because it is a generic transaction and sometimes we get values back.

I found such files under: \usr\sap\<node>\J00\j2ee\cluster\server1/0\dev_jco*. But it seems they contain errors only. Can I configure the log level so every transaction is logged?

Best regards,

Torsten