cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error viewing Paystub PDF over HTTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Hope you can help, I've been struggling with this problem for the last few days and I can't work out what needs to be done.

I'll write it as steps to make things clearer:

1) Log into Fiori Launchpad via HTTPS protocol

2) Click Paystub tile

3) Paystub loads but PDF payslip doesn't load. The reason being that the PDF URL is HTTP within an iFrame. The error in the console reads:

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://HOST/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html#RenumerationStatement-displayPayslip&/detail/Payslips(PersonnelAssignment='00000535',SEQUENCENUMBER=2)' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://HOST/sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA006_SRV/PDFPayslips(PersonnelAssignment='00000535',SEQUENCENUMBER=2)/$value'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

4) When I refresh the Paystub page, the PDF loads fine without error.

I should note that the Fiori Launchpad is a publicly accessible URL that defaults to HTTPS. It's not accessible via HTTP.

Can you guys help? How can I get a HTTP URL load first time within an HTTPS URL in Fiori?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue, did resolve the problem ?

Thanks a lot.

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately not. We still have the problem but I haven't had time to look into much further. But I did find this:

The Real Cost of the “S” in HTTPS

Apparently, it's a server configuration issue. I don't understand it very well myself but it might help you to speak to your guys who are responsible for that.

As soon as I've found a solution, I'll post it here though so keep your email notification active on this discussion.

0 Kudos

Thanks Hawar,

I have asked our development team to take a look in this specific application.

I will let you know when if we found something.

BR,

0 Kudos

Hello,

For your information:

We have identified the issue. This error appears when when we configure an application in launchpad designer with a dynamic tile instead of a static one.

My app was an extension application.

Hope that will help you.

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Said

Glad your problem is sorted!

What application were you running? We're having a problem with My Paystub, a standard application. We can't find where to change from Dynamic to Static or vice versa. Were you having the problem with My PayStub too?

Thanks