cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI ERROR IN SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PI Experts,

I am new to SAP PI. My requirement is to send data of SAP ECC Z table to SAP TM Z table as a schedule job. Structure of Z table at both system is same. We are on SAP PI 7.1. I had developed below objects:

1. SWCV for SAP ECC and SAP TM - SLD

2. Imported newly created SWCV in ESR

3. Created Datatype, Message Type and Service Interface for both OUT (Created in custom SWCV of ECC) and IN (Created in custom SWCV of TM) - In ESR

4. Created Communication channel, Receiver determination, Interface determination and Receiver Agreement - In Integration Builder

5. Generated SPROXY at both SAP ECC (Outbound) and SAP TM (Inbound) system

6. Created a Z program to built logic to pass Z table data to proxy class

7. Written logic in Inbound proxy class to receive data of exported table of Outbound program

At SAP ECC SXMB_MONI message is processed successfully but in SAP PI it gives below error for messages in SXMB_MONI.

Information about the method parameters is missing

for the interface ZSZII_SI_CONTAINER_PROXY_IN

(ABAP interface, request message

MT_CONTAINER_PROXY_OUT, request message namespace

http://test.com/ECCtoTM/containerinterface)

Could you please let me know what might be the issue for this error.

Please refer to attached error XML file for helping me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Md.Rafi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

the above screenshot is from your xml file. Now for you and for the experts this can be because of the inbound proxy in SAP TM so please try regenerating.

Also it can be the popular @VersionMinor error for which SAP has suggested lot of fixes.

I request Rafi to please tell that is there anything in the SXI_MONITOR of SAP_TM. if yes pleasegive us the complete exception xml file.

Regards,

Vikas kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies and help.

I was able to fix the issue. The XML namespace of MT of outbound service was same as namespace in which it was saved. After changing the namespace to http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global messages started to reach PI and their to SAP TM system.

I am new to SAP PI so not much aware about its basics.

Thanks once again for all your help & assistance.

Regards,

Md.Rafi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

It seems that there is an issue with your Inbound Proxy. Please check the payload in your inbound proxy in SAP TM. You can copy the payload from SXMB_MONI and then in TM execute SPROXY and then go to Test and select Debug Method radio button. There you can paste the XML and test in debug mode if your inbound proxy code is working fine or not.

Regards,

-Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Partha for quick response.

But issue is that message is getting failed at SAP PI system. So messages are not reaching SAP TM system due to which i cannot debug the inbound proxy.

Any idea what might be missing or went wrong that i causing messages to end in error in at SAP PI system.

Regards,

Md.Rafi

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the method in the provider class in inbound proxy. It seems something is missing there. Regenerate the proxy once and check again.

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

The msg can fail in PI if the method in TM is not invoked properly. Hence, you can copy the payload from moni and test your inbound proxy in TM in debug mode.

Regards,

-Partha