Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packed Quantity Details from Delivery No

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to get the packed quantity details from the outbound deliver no. In VL03N transaction in packing details we have datas as given below.

I need to know how to get the packed quantity details from the delivery no. Can anyone help me find the tables that relates to delivery no to the packed quantity details.

BR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

The solution for this is:

" Get venum, vepos from vepo with vbeln and matnr, and then get exidv from vekp with venum found in vepo and then count how many different exidv are in vekp. "

BR.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

To be more clear, from an outbound deliver number how can i find the packed quantities with sales unit ?

BR.

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

is my question unclear ? Is that the reason no one is replying ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe the packing details are stored in the type of table that can be read with SQVI reports. It may be possible to generate a report merging multiple tables but I believe the slow response is because there is no simple answer (cannot simply post a single table name to answer your inquiry).

Edit: it may take some time before a forum member that has gone through this exercise and created the merge reads the post and responds.

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob Rose,

Thanks for your response. I know the tables related to the packing details which are VEKP and VEPO . But I am unable to find the packing quantity and the sales unit. Yes there is quantity in VEPO table (field VEMNG). But it is not same as what is being shown in VL03N transaction. (See above screen shot). I have referred to this good discussion which is answered by . But still not getting the details in the table as shown in the VL03N transaction.

BR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Base unit of measure (VEPO-VEMEH) should be the sales unit correct?

Or Alternative unit of measure for stock unit of measure - VEPO-ALTME

I am not sure why you are seeing the VEPO table (field VEMNG) qty is different then VL03N qty , it should be the same value.

It gets tricky when you create the merge...need to link delivery table (so you can run your query based on delivery number(s) with HU header then HU item tables but external I.D. is not available in HU item tables so need to link that in the merge through internal HU number - no simple solution but trial and error and time