cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMS CODE IN ERP SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am not really aware of the foreign data given in the ERP system.

When we create a customs declaration in GTS, we manually fill the documents tab of the item level with document type and qualifier.

But when the customs declaration is created from proforma invoice of erp, the data is automatically filled.

If the customs code list are uploaded in ERP system too, which field in ERP delivery/shipment has these values?

In short, if i have to ask my ERP colleague to create a document with specific document type and qualifier of my choice, where should i ask him to maintain these fields so that it would be filled automatically in the customs declaration in GTS ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

Dave is right. But you have two structures you can use

/SAPSLL/API6800_ITM_DOC_R3_S - Verification Document Item

/SAPSLL/API6800_HDR_DOC_R3_S - Verification Document Header (see FM EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002 transacktion SE37).

Here you have the field /SAPSLL/DOCAT_R3 - Category of Document with the domain /SAPSLL/DOCAT_R3. This domain has a value range ot two single values

PINV - Pro Forma Invoice and CINV - Commercial Invoice.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

It's not that flexible.  The only document that can be determined automatically during the transfer of a Billing Document is for the invoice itself.  GTS adds the item-level document if it can find a unique entry in the Documents Code List (PAPTY) with category 'PINV' (for a proforma) or 'CINV' (for an invoice).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave