cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bop-delivery priority issue- blank/00 is low priority customer, 01 is high priority customer

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

BOP - delivery priority in customer master-

I have the delivery priority is - blank/00 - normal customer/low customer (as business point of view)

and delivery priority 01 is the high priority customer (as business point of view)

customer X - has delivery priority 00/blank

Customer Y - has delivery priority 01 - high priority.

I have stock 100 qty

First - customer X placed the order for the qty 100 - system confirmed

Second - customer Y placed the order for the qty 100 - system not confirmed.

How the system priorities to the customer Y- first & cancel the confirmation qty to the customer X by BOP process.

It is not working.. any idea. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

You need to have the sort profile created with delivery priority as DESCENDING order as 01 is high priority. Configure it accordingly and run BOP.

Babu Kilari

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu.. Thanks for your note

I tried with this (as below mentioned way) but it did not work

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop

I think the blank priority may be considered higher than 01. Please try with priorities 01 and 02.

Parth Soneji

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth..

I can't change this blank customer as 01 and high priority customer as 02.

The business is considering 'blanks' are the normal/low customer and 01 is the high customer.

I tried with descending order only with delivery priority as mentioned by "Babu" but it is not giving good result.

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prasnop

I tested the same scenario in my test box and the behavior is same. And hence I tend to conclude that "blank" priority is considered higher than "01" priority. I believe you will have to put in place a process change delivery priority for these customers and lower it instead of making it blank.

I hope this information is useful.

Parth Soneji

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth.. thanks for you note..

Have you tried delivery priority as ascending or delivery priority as descending ?

I also tested with ascending order as delivery priority. So now it is taking 'blanks' are the high priority.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parth must be right. Go ahead and take it up with SAP. Raise an OSS message

Babu Kilari

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Prasnop I tried and hence concluded that blank is higher priority than "01".

Parth Soneji

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.. Babu & Parth.. Thanks for your information.

I just analyzed the system is considering only 'blanks'  as a high priority with both ascending and descending.

Thanks you all..

Answers (0)